Buyer agency means your interest will be represented
Buyer Agency Can Benefit You
When a buyer agency relationship between you and I exists, you are entitled to special fiduciary client levels of services.
- Loyalty - I will act in your best interest
- Obedience - I will follow your lawful instructions
- Disclosure - All known material facts such as relationships between agent and other parties, existence of other offers, status of earnest money, seller's financial condition, and property's true worth, commission split with other brokers and legal effect of important contract provisions.
- Confidentiality - any discussions, facts or information that should not be revealed to others but does not include any responsibility of fairness and honesty in dealings with all parties.
- Accounting in dealings - reporting of where any money placed in the hands of the broker is kept.
- Reasonable Skill and Care - arriving at a reasonable purchase price and advising you of such, affirmatively discovering material facts and disclosing them to you as the buyer, investigating the material facts related to the sale.